The Green Leaders education program
- Provides support for students, teachers and schools to develop student-led waste reduction projects.
- Supports early childhood centres to develop waste action plans through tailored support and training.
- Provides opportunities to learn and share through regional education networks.
- Includes access to additional resources for some projects.
The program has been extended to the end of 2020, and is being delivered by AAEE NSW. So far 40 schools and 18 early childhood centres have registered for this program and if you would like to be involved please contact email@example.com.
All educators are encouraged to join these regional and local networks:
- Mid-North Coast Regional Sustainability Education Network – a collaborative network for anyone involved in sustainability education and engagement in the region Foster to Coffs Harbour including the hinterland areas of Wauchope, Bellingen and Dorrigo. Northern and southern sub-regional groups sometimes meet separately. To join email firstname.lastname@example.org and to join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/541522086036988/.
- Coffs Harbour Sustainable Schools Network – for teachers, educators and parents in Coffs Harbour City Council area. See https://www.coffsharbour.nsw.gov.au/environment/Education-and-Resources/Pages/Coffs_Harbour_Sustainable_Schools.aspx.
- Macleay Sustainable Schools Network – for teachers and educators in the Kempsey Shire Council area. See https://kempsey.nsw.gov.au/environment/education/macleay-sustainable-schools-network.html and to join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MacleaySustainableSchools/.
- MidCoast Sustainable Schools Network – for teachers and educators in the MidCoast Council area. To join email email@example.com and to join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/543516949903101/.
TEXT CAPTION FOR VIDEO GOES HERE